Washout Watchdog Chute Washout System Bucket and Tank Options
The Flippin’ Bucket Rack is equipped with a spring-loaded pull pin to secure the bucket in an upright position during travel.
- Back in the yard, simply pull the spring-loaded pull pin and lock it into position.
- Lock the bucket in the upside-down position with the pull pin.
- Step back and wash the bucket out.
- When completely washout, flip the bucket rack back up and lock into upright position.
The Flippin’ Tank is the same dimensions as the Standard Tank, but it has many more mounting options.
Because a valve and drain plug are no longer required, this tank is virtually maintenance free!
The Flippin’ Tank is the same dimensions as the Standard Tank, but can be turned upside down to empty the water out.
- Back in the yard, release the spring-loaded pull pin.
- Remove the bungie and the lid.
- Step back and pull the bungie up and all the water empties under the truck.
- The driver washes out the tank and empties that remaining water in the same fashion
- No valve or yellow plug required.